Thursday, January 15, 2009

Luck

Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.

If one is lucky, a solitary fantasy can totally transform one million realities.

I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.

Luck affects everything; let your hook always be cast; in the stream where you least expect it, there will be a fish.

Luck has a peculiar habit of favoring those who don't depend on it.

Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure.

Nature creates ability; luck provides it with opportunity.

Luck never made a man wise.

The only sure thing about luck is that it will change.

9 comments:

Daanish said...

"I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again" Best line :)

Anonymous said...

lucky... dont you think that it is the path to believe?
when you believe that it will and is going in your favor, it does.

and i agree with Daanish 'I've been lucky. I';; be lucky again.'

Enchanted Sophie said...

Ya Daanish, mine fav too, I am lucky.

Yup agree with you Seher, they are magical words, "I believe", & I believe in power of them.

Anonymous said...

It's confusing, I think luck is a momentary thing but belief is more permenant and reliable.
I dunno, it's a matter of perspective.

Enchanted Sophie said...

Thanx hfm, for visiting ma blog!

Luck is believing you're lucky.

Dutta said...

People who are unlucky believe in Luck because they don't believe on themselves ...

p.s: Neat Compilation

Enchanted Sophie said...

Thanx Sam!

Nah, I don't agree.. I do believe in ma self and I've been lucky, yet I believe in luck..

Luck is important, no matter how hard a person works, if he has no luck, things won't work..

Dutta said...

That is the point, you have been lucky because you believed on yourself... and hard work and self belief are two very different things... A hard worker need not necessarily be a person who is confident, positive and has immense self belief ... and thus may fail due to his own apprehensions and we call him unlucky ... where as on the same task a man who is positive sails through because he believes in himself... thus we call him lucky

It all boils down to self belief...

By the way its Som but Sam will rock too .. :)

Enchanted Sophie said...

Even a person who is hardworking, has positive attitude, immense self belief and confidence fails if he has no luck...

Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure.